This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2:30, 5–10; Fri 11:30–2:30, 5–11; Sat 5–11; Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Morning Fizz: Two Deputy Mayors
- Morning Fizz: Future Salaries