Flavors made from scratch every morning. Natural, organic ingredients, some sourced from Italy. A dude with a wicked knack for the delicious. That's the newly opened D'Ambrosio Gelato. At the helm is master gelataio Enzo D'Ambrosio, who trained at a gelateria in central Italy and arrived here November 8 bent on bringing Seattleites the type of stuff you'd only find touring the Boot. Meaning there's none of that runny ice cream sludge here—D'Ambrosio avoids the pitfalls of americanized gelato by sticking to old-school recipes. His varieties are additive-free and produced via slow churning, which results in optimal airiness and just the right density.
5339 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu noon–10pm; Fri & Sat noon–midnight; Sun 10am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City