Flavors made from scratch every morning. Natural, organic ingredients, some sourced from Italy. A dude with a wicked knack for the delicious. That's the newly opened D'Ambrosio Gelato. At the helm is master gelataio Enzo D'Ambrosio, who trained at a gelateria in central Italy and arrived here November 8 bent on bringing Seattleites the type of stuff you'd only find touring the Boot. Meaning there's none of that runny ice cream sludge here—D'Ambrosio avoids the pitfalls of americanized gelato by sticking to old-school recipes. His varieties are additive-free and produced via slow churning, which results in optimal airiness and just the right density.
5339 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu noon–10pm; Fri & Sat noon–midnight; Sun 10am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014