The source-spring of Tom Douglas’s restaurants’ legendary Triple Coconut Cream Pie, the Dahlia Bakery also keeps a steady stream of artisan-baked bread, pastries, and sandwiches flowing for breakfast and lunch.
2001 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon-Fri 7:30-6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014