The source-spring of Tom Douglas’s restaurants’ legendary Triple Coconut Cream Pie, the Dahlia Bakery also keeps a steady stream of artisan-baked bread, pastries, and sandwiches flowing for breakfast and lunch.
2001 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon-Fri 7:30-6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots