Coa Mexican Eatery and Tequileria
First-time Seattle business owner Edgar Carreon taps his Mexican heritage to helm this Maple Leaf 50-seater, once a house. There’s a well-stocked bar (find more than 50 tequilas) that allows for a dozen or so drinkers. Lunch and dinner and happy hour six days a week.
7919 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Fri & Sat 2–midnight
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle