This easygoing vegan cafe channels the spirit of the U District, circa 1972. With raw nacho plates and vegan chili dogs, think of this as raw food for first-timers. Fab cookies!
4757 12th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon–Fri 7–9; Sat & Sun 9–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do