This easygoing vegan cafe channels the spirit of the U District, circa 1972. With raw nacho plates and vegan chili dogs, think of this as raw food for first-timers. Fab cookies!
4757 12th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon–Fri 7–9; Sat & Sun 9–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014