This easygoing vegan cafe channels the spirit of the U District, circa 1972. With raw nacho plates and vegan chili dogs, think of this as raw food for first-timers. Fab cookies!
4757 12th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon–Fri 7–9; Sat & Sun 9–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"