This easygoing vegan cafe channels the spirit of the U District, circa 1972. With raw nacho plates and vegan chili dogs, think of this as raw food for first-timers. Fab cookies!
4757 12th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon–Fri 7–9; Sat & Sun 9–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- Morning Fizz: GOP Christmas Wish List