The Stranger dubs the Cap Hill restaurant’s brunch as “Hangover Heaven”; meanwhile, the dive bar-inspired dinner menu includes burgers, onion rings, and nachos.
534 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon-Fri 11am-2am
Sat & Sun 10am-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- This Week In Restaurant News: Big Names, Big News
- Pedestrian Chronicles: Building Bell Street Park
- Best Places to Work in Seattle 2013: The List
- Kurt Timmermeister Is Opening a Shop on Capitol Hill