The Stranger dubs the Cap Hill restaurant’s brunch as “Hangover Heaven”; meanwhile, the dive bar-inspired dinner menu includes burgers, onion rings, and nachos.
534 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon-Fri 11am-2am
Sat & Sun 10am-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014