This exemplary streetside Italian café is run with a perfectionist's standard, from handcrafted pasta to the fabled gnocchi, featherweight lasagna, and crackle-crusted wood-fired pizzas. The result is a destination restaurant masquerading as a neighborhood joint, with a neighborhood joint's clattering aesthetic. (And miserable parking.) So take the bus already; just get there for a plate of the best butternut squash and sage ravioli you’ll ever taste. Cocktails, too.
2305 24th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- Morning Fizz: GOP Christmas Wish List