This exemplary streetside Italian café is run with a perfectionist's standard, from handcrafted pasta to the fabled gnocchi, featherweight lasagna, and crackle-crusted wood-fired pizzas. The result is a destination restaurant masquerading as a neighborhood joint, with a neighborhood joint's clattering aesthetic. (And miserable parking.) So take the bus already; just get there for a plate of the best butternut squash and sage ravioli you’ll ever taste. Cocktails, too.
2305 24th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Monday Jolt: Three Losers and One Winner