Proof positive that Bellevue is now an urban center, Café Cesura of the soaring ceilings and minimalist embellishments and aubergine walls looks plucked whole out of Pike/Pine. The menu is short but trenchant, focusing on the item we’ll go so far as to call the Breakfast Trend of the Decade: the breakfast sandwich. One comes with caramelized shallots and comte cheese and lush slices of bosc pear; another, even better, features sweet apple-smoked bacon and plenty of good cheddar with an egg on a Macrina potato roll. When eating a breakfast sandwich the insides sometimes squirt out; Cesura makes a fine place to contemplate that nonproblem, over a cup of Stumptown and a moist housemade muffin.
1015 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Daily 7–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill