Proof positive that Bellevue is now an urban center, Café Cesura of the soaring ceilings and minimalist embellishments and aubergine walls looks plucked whole out of Pike/Pine. The menu is short but trenchant, focusing on the item we’ll go so far as to call the Breakfast Trend of the Decade: the breakfast sandwich. One comes with caramelized shallots and comte cheese and lush slices of bosc pear; another, even better, features sweet apple-smoked bacon and plenty of good cheddar with an egg on a Macrina potato roll. When eating a breakfast sandwich the insides sometimes squirt out; Cesura makes a fine place to contemplate that nonproblem, over a cup of Stumptown and a moist housemade muffin.
1015 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Daily 7–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers