An undersized North Carolina roadhouse in Frelard with crashing music and 100-proof moonshine also has a maestro at the helm: Mike Law, who applies his impressive culinary pedigree to Texas smoked brisket and lemony fried chicken. Sides trend bland (best are the vinegary cole slaw and subtly lovely grits) and inconsistency can plague the meats, but take advantage of Law’s culinary ingenuity by ordering off the daily specials board—especially his salads and outlandish, unmissable desserts.
4350 Leary Way NW
Seattle , WA 98107
- Sun–Thu 4–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill