An undersized North Carolina roadhouse in Frelard with crashing music and 100-proof moonshine also has a maestro at the helm: Mike Law, who applies his impressive culinary pedigree to Texas smoked brisket and lemony fried chicken. Sides trend bland (best are the vinegary cole slaw and subtly lovely grits) and inconsistency can plague the meats, but take advantage of Law’s culinary ingenuity by ordering off the daily specials board—especially his salads and outlandish, unmissable desserts.
4350 Leary Way NW
Seattle , WA 98107
- Sun–Thu 4–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers