Okay, so it’s an acronym for Bold Original Kitchen Artistry—but don’t hold that against this restaurant in the new Hotel 1000 at First & Madison. Bar nibbles here are fiercely munchable, alongside hotel guests and the usual urban prowlers in a glossy, curvaceous room with a glass bamboo sculpture centerpiece and a back bar whose shifting lights pull off a mesmerizing aurora borealis impersonation.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1010 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 6:30–12:45; Sat & Sun 8–11:45
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- Morning Fizz: GOP Christmas Wish List