Here's the formula at this local chain: Crowdpleaser menus (chipotle-honey bbq ribs, Dungeness mac 'n' cheese) plus happy hour cocktails plus waterside locales equals rabid popularity among the non-foodie set.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
102 Lakeside Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 11:30am–2am
Sat & Sun 9am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- This Week In Restaurant News: Big Names, Big News
- Pedestrian Chronicles: Building Bell Street Park
- Best Places to Work in Seattle 2013: The List
- Kurt Timmermeister Is Opening a Shop on Capitol Hill