Here's the formula at this local chain: Crowdpleaser menus (chipotle-honey bbq ribs, Dungeness mac 'n' cheese) plus happy hour cocktails plus waterside locales equals rabid popularity among the non-foodie set.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
102 Lakeside Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 11:30am–2am
Sat & Sun 9am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Monday Jolt: Three Losers and One Winner