Here's the formula at this local chain: Crowdpleaser menus (chipotle-honey bbq ribs, Dungeness mac 'n' cheese) plus happy hour cocktails plus waterside locales equals rabid popularity among the non-foodie set.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
102 Lakeside Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 11:30am–2am
Sat & Sun 9am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014