Here's the formula at this local chain: Crowdpleaser menus (chipotle-honey bbq ribs, Dungeness mac 'n' cheese) plus happy hour cocktails plus waterside locales equals rabid popularity among the non-foodie set.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
102 Lakeside Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 11:30am–2am
Sat & Sun 9am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)