Here's the formula at this local chain: Crowdpleaser menus (chipotle-honey bbq ribs, Dungeness mac 'n' cheese) plus happy hour cocktails plus waterside locales equals rabid popularity among the non-foodie set.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
102 Lakeside Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 11:30am–2am
Sat & Sun 9am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen