This huge bi-level space, mid-conventionville, keeps tourists and business visitors in a dazzling indecision of seafood, local and far-flung. Execution and service can both suffer in this industrial kitchen, but simpler dishes are better and the chef, who hails from the south, tweaks frequently in the direction of Nawlins. Side dishes are steakhouse huge.
1700 Seventh Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle