Kids love plucking little plates of spider rolls and katsu chicken off the conveyor belt at this affordable Japanimated spot. Gyoza incoming!
3411 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 11:30–9; Fri 11:30–10; Sat noon–10, Sun noon–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)