Kids love plucking little plates of spider rolls and katsu chicken off the conveyor belt at this affordable Japanimated spot. Gyoza incoming!
3411 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 11:30–9; Fri 11:30–10; Sat noon–10, Sun noon–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots