The little sister to the ravishing Crow down the hill offers some of her charms, from the tight menu of neocomfort bistro fare to the open kitchen with bar seating. Some of the food will even convey the same vibrancy and precision, such as Betty's knock-'em-dead tender Brandt Farms rib eye steak with a mess of crispy frites. Other plates lack vividness, as does the cool blue space: A Plain Jane assemblage of unupholstered booths and tables, each starkly spotlit by a shaft of white light. Queen Anne dwellers, however, have pronounced Betty their home away from home. Read: Make reservations.
1507 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sun-Tues 4:30pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)