The little sister to the ravishing Crow down the hill offers some of her charms, from the tight menu of neocomfort bistro fare to the open kitchen with bar seating. Some of the food will even convey the same vibrancy and precision, such as Betty's knock-'em-dead tender Brandt Farms rib eye steak with a mess of crispy frites. Other plates lack vividness, as does the cool blue space: A Plain Jane assemblage of unupholstered booths and tables, each starkly spotlit by a shaft of white light. Queen Anne dwellers, however, have pronounced Betty their home away from home. Read: Make reservations.
1507 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sun-Tues 4:30pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen