The little sister to the ravishing Crow down the hill offers some of her charms, from the tight menu of neocomfort bistro fare to the open kitchen with bar seating. Some of the food will even convey the same vibrancy and precision, such as Betty's knock-'em-dead tender Brandt Farms rib eye steak with a mess of crispy frites. Other plates lack vividness, as does the cool blue space: A Plain Jane assemblage of unupholstered booths and tables, each starkly spotlit by a shaft of white light. Queen Anne dwellers, however, have pronounced Betty their home away from home. Read: Make reservations.
1507 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sun-Tues 4:30pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)