The little sister to the ravishing Crow down the hill offers some of her charms, from the tight menu of neocomfort bistro fare to the open kitchen with bar seating. Some of the food will even convey the same vibrancy and precision, such as Betty's knock-'em-dead tender Brandt Farms rib eye steak with a mess of crispy frites. Other plates lack vividness, as does the cool blue space: A Plain Jane assemblage of unupholstered booths and tables, each starkly spotlit by a shaft of white light. Queen Anne dwellers, however, have pronounced Betty their home away from home. Read: Make reservations.
1507 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sun-Tues 4:30pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer