Where to cure a hangover before it starts, Beth’s has been open continuously since 1954—mostly in the middle of the night. All-you-can-eat hash browns. Twelve-egg omelets (really). A legend.
7311 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- 24 hrs daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August