Where to cure a hangover before it starts, Beth’s has been open continuously since 1954—mostly in the middle of the night. All-you-can-eat hash browns. Twelve-egg omelets (really). A legend.
7311 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- 24 hrs daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."