Where to cure a hangover before it starts, Beth’s has been open continuously since 1954—mostly in the middle of the night. All-you-can-eat hash browns. Twelve-egg omelets (really). A legend.
7311 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- 24 hrs daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots