Where to cure a hangover before it starts, Beth’s has been open continuously since 1954—mostly in the middle of the night. All-you-can-eat hash browns. Twelve-egg omelets (really). A legend.
7311 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- 24 hrs daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Monday Jolt: Three Losers and One Winner