Executive pastry chef Jean-Claude Ferré has been making sweet eats for forty-some years; the blueberry tartlet glistening with sugar, the opera cake comprised of layers upon layers of delicious cake and chocolate for sale at Belle Pastry certainly reflect his experience.
10246 Main St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill