Executive pastry chef Jean-Claude Ferré has been making sweet eats for forty-some years; the blueberry tartlet glistening with sugar, the opera cake comprised of layers upon layers of delicious cake and chocolate for sale at Belle Pastry certainly reflect his experience.
10246 Main St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014