Executive pastry chef Jean-Claude Ferré has been making sweet eats for forty-some years; the blueberry tartlet glistening with sugar, the opera cake comprised of layers upon layers of delicious cake and chocolate for sale at Belle Pastry certainly reflect his experience.
10246 Main St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The New Seattle Breakfast
- An Entire Summer's Worth of Amazing Patios
- A Fiendish Conversation with the Lonely Forest's John Van Deusen
- Morning Fizz: Location by Average Income
- Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams Celebrate the Seahawks with Free NFL Kickoff Concert
- Seattle’s Best Seafood