Executive pastry chef Jean-Claude Ferré has been making sweet eats for forty-some years; the blueberry tartlet glistening with sugar, the opera cake comprised of layers upon layers of delicious cake and chocolate for sale at Belle Pastry certainly reflect his experience.
10246 Main St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen