Executive pastry chef Jean-Claude Ferré has been making sweet eats for forty-some years; the blueberry tartlet glistening with sugar, the opera cake comprised of layers upon layers of delicious cake and chocolate for sale at Belle Pastry certainly reflect his experience.
10246 Main St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers