Matthew Dillon teams up with Corson Building sommelier Marc Papineau and wine guy Jared Baily to launch Bar Ferd'nand, which will sit across from Sitka and Spruce in Melrose Market. At once a wine bar, noshing spot, and retail outlet, Bar Ferd'nand will offer simple foods such as fish, oysters, nuts, and olives, Dillon says.
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon 11–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray's Office Spends $26,460 on First-Year Travel
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Morning Fizz: Airing TV Ads in Cities He Doesn't Represent
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear