Matthew Dillon teams up with Corson Building sommelier Marc Papineau and wine guy Jared Baily to launch Bar Ferd'nand, which will sit across from Sitka and Spruce in Melrose Market. At once a wine bar, noshing spot, and retail outlet, Bar Ferd'nand will offer simple foods such as fish, oysters, nuts, and olives, Dillon says.
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon 11–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips