Matthew Dillon teams up with Corson Building sommelier Marc Papineau and wine guy Jared Baily to launch Bar Ferd'nand, which will sit across from Sitka and Spruce in Melrose Market. At once a wine bar, noshing spot, and retail outlet, Bar Ferd'nand will offer simple foods such as fish, oysters, nuts, and olives, Dillon says.
1531 Melrose Ave E
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sunday & weekdays 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 11am-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)