Matthew Dillon teams up with Corson Building sommelier Marc Papineau and wine guy Jared Baily to launch Bar Ferd'nand, which will sit across from Sitka and Spruce in Melrose Market. At once a wine bar, noshing spot, and retail outlet, Bar Ferd'nand will offer simple foods such as fish, oysters, nuts, and olives, Dillon says.
1531 Melrose Ave E
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sunday & weekdays 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 11am-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)