Great coffee, the city’s best breakfast burritos with homemade chili sauce, and a ton of veg and vegan options at this tidy little spot bring in the Belltownies daily.
2460 Western Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Fri 7–5
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014