Chef Kerry Sear closed his vaunted Cascadia to wear the big toque at the Four Seasons’ posh property at the foot of Union Street, and took awhile finding his footing in the early days. The creamy bar, however, is a magnet for the city’s power brokers (who love Sear’s mini-burgers) and tourists alike.
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sun 6:30am-2pm and 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers