Chef Kerry Sear closed his vaunted Cascadia to wear the big toque at the Four Seasons’ posh property at the foot of Union Street, and took awhile finding his footing in the early days. The creamy bar, however, is a magnet for the city’s power brokers (who love Sear’s mini-burgers) and tourists alike.
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sun 6:30am-2pm and 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots