Chef Kerry Sear closed his vaunted Cascadia to wear the big toque at the Four Seasons’ posh property at the foot of Union Street, and took awhile finding his footing in the early days. The creamy bar, however, is a magnet for the city’s power brokers (who love Sear’s mini-burgers) and tourists alike.
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sun 6:30am-2pm and 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014