Art Restaurant and Lounge at the Four Seasons
Chef Kerry Sear closed his vaunted Cascadia to wear the big toque at the Four Seasons’ posh property at the foot of Union Street, and took awhile finding his footing in the early days. The creamy bar, however, is a magnet for the city’s power brokers (who love Sear’s mini-burgers) and tourists alike.
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle