Chef Kerry Sear closed his vaunted Cascadia to wear the big toque at the Four Seasons’ posh property at the foot of Union Street, and took awhile finding his footing in the early days. The creamy bar, however, is a magnet for the city’s power brokers (who love Sear’s mini-burgers) and tourists alike.
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sun 6:30am-2pm and 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)