The snug russet room off the lobby of the Mayflower Park Hotel presents downtown's most intimate face for a business lunch, most convenient for a shopping stop, and one of its most alluring for an amber-lit dinner. The food can be majestic—from paella to one of the city's best meat dishes: Cabrales-crusted tenderloin with grilled pears—prepared so lushly it can at times overreach into overrich. Though all this makes it feel like a special-occasion destination, Andaluca remains a hotel restaurant, obliged to do the near-daily breakfast-lunch-dinner duty that can at times tax service and dull a kitchen's consistency. Considering complimentary valet parking at this central downtown address…all is forgiven.
407 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon 6:30am-11am
Tues-Thurs 6:30am-11am, 5pm-9pm
Fri 6:30am-11am, 5pm-10pm
Sat 7am-noon, 5pm-10pm
Sun 7am-noon, 5pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)