The snug russet room off the lobby of the Mayflower Park Hotel presents downtown's most intimate face for a business lunch, most convenient for a shopping stop, and one of its most alluring for an amber-lit dinner. The food can be majestic—from paella to one of the city's best meat dishes: Cabrales-crusted tenderloin with grilled pears—prepared so lushly it can at times overreach into overrich. Though all this makes it feel like a special-occasion destination, Andaluca remains a hotel restaurant, obliged to do the near-daily breakfast-lunch-dinner duty that can at times tax service and dull a kitchen's consistency. Considering complimentary valet parking at this central downtown address…all is forgiven.
407 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon 6:30am-11am
Tues-Thurs 6:30am-11am, 5pm-9pm
Fri 6:30am-11am, 5pm-10pm
Sat 7am-noon, 5pm-10pm
Sun 7am-noon, 5pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots