The snug russet room off the lobby of the Mayflower Park Hotel presents downtown's most intimate face for a business lunch, most convenient for a shopping stop, and one of its most alluring for an amber-lit dinner. The food can be majestic—from paella to one of the city's best meat dishes: Cabrales-crusted tenderloin with grilled pears—prepared so lushly it can at times overreach into overrich. Though all this makes it feel like a special-occasion destination, Andaluca remains a hotel restaurant, obliged to do the near-daily breakfast-lunch-dinner duty that can at times tax service and dull a kitchen's consistency. Considering complimentary valet parking at this central downtown address…all is forgiven.
407 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
TueThu 6:302, 59
Fri 6:302, 510
Sat 7noon, 510
Sun 7amnoon, 59
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle