The snug russet room off the lobby of the Mayflower Park Hotel presents downtown's most intimate face for a business lunch, most convenient for a shopping stop, and one of its most alluring for an amber-lit dinner. The food can be majestic—from paella to one of the city's best meat dishes: Cabrales-crusted tenderloin with grilled pears—prepared so lushly it can at times overreach into overrich. Though all this makes it feel like a special-occasion destination, Andaluca remains a hotel restaurant, obliged to do the near-daily breakfast-lunch-dinner duty that can at times tax service and dull a kitchen's consistency. Considering complimentary valet parking at this central downtown address…all is forgiven.
407 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon 6:30am-11am
Tues-Thurs 6:30am-11am, 5pm-9pm
Fri 6:30am-11am, 5pm-10pm
Sat 7am-noon, 5pm-10pm
Sun 7am-noon, 5pm-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers