At last, this cozy bakery on Phinney, across from the zoo, houses an actual bricks-and-mortar operation for pie maestro Chris Porter, who spent his first years creating pies for delivery only. That’s how he built his reputation for exquisite pies: tart key lime, the apple and ginger and pear, the coconut-kissed blueberry—all encased in careful, glorious, buttery crusts.
5821 Phinney Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103-5832
- 8am-9pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014