At last, this cozy bakery on Phinney, across from the zoo, houses an actual bricks-and-mortar operation for pie maestro Chris Porter, who spent his first years creating pies for delivery only. That’s how he built his reputation for exquisite pies: tart key lime, the apple and ginger and pear, the coconut-kissed blueberry—all encased in careful, glorious, buttery crusts.
5821 Phinney Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103-5832
- 8am-9pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers