At last, this cozy bakery on Phinney, across from the zoo, houses an actual bricks-and-mortar operation for pie maestro Chris Porter, who spent his first years creating pies for delivery only. That’s how he built his reputation for exquisite pies: tart key lime, the apple and ginger and pear, the coconut-kissed blueberry—all encased in careful, glorious, buttery crusts.
5821 Phinney Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103-5832
- 8am-9pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)