This perpetually undervalued bistro in Fremont looks polished and polite enough for the well heeled, but it is down-to-earth and underpriced enough even for Fremonsters. Those who have found it share the secret of the sunny high-windowed space (RIP Still Life) and the stylishly executed Provençal-inspired bistro classics to be savored there: moules frites, creamy omelets at brunch, a fine salade niçoise. The bar menu features good cheap nibbles (including swoony frites dusted with pepper and reggiano cheese, then drizzled with crème fraîche) and reason enough to order one of their signature Bellinis, which flow through this civilized joint like a Seattle downspout in April.
709 N 35th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon 5pm–close
Sat & Sun 11–2, 5–close
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots