This perpetually undervalued bistro in Fremont looks polished and polite enough for the well heeled, but it is down-to-earth and underpriced enough even for Fremonsters. Those who have found it share the secret of the sunny high-windowed space (RIP Still Life) and the stylishly executed Provençal-inspired bistro classics to be savored there: moules frites, creamy omelets at brunch, a fine salade niçoise. The bar menu features good cheap nibbles (including swoony frites dusted with pepper and reggiano cheese, then drizzled with crème fraîche) and reason enough to order one of their signature Bellinis, which flow through this civilized joint like a Seattle downspout in April.
709 N 35th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon 5pm–close
Sat & Sun 11–2, 5–close
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."