An old-school joint known for its high-backed booths, serviceable steaks, and round-the-clock open door remains infinitely better in theory than in fact. But for a nostalgia hit (or when you’re starving for a T-bone at 3am), it does its job.
125 Boren Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Open 24 hours
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)