An old-school joint known for its high-backed booths, serviceable steaks, and round-the-clock open door remains infinitely better in theory than in fact. But for a nostalgia hit (or when you’re starving for a T-bone at 3am), it does its job.
125 Boren Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Open 24 hours
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale