An old-school joint known for its high-backed booths, serviceable steaks, and round-the-clock open door remains infinitely better in theory than in fact. But for a nostalgia hit (or when you’re starving for a T-bone at 3am), it does its job.
125 Boren Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Open 24 hours
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill