Sundance Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of Washington who are 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins on October 11th and ends on November 10th. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Two Ways To Enter: (a) Go to Facebook.com/seattlemet and click on the enter to win tab to enter your name into the drawing. All entries must be received and recorded during the above time period. (b) Come to Joey Lake Union on November 10 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and fill out an entry form on site. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/mobile phone number, regardless of entry method. Entrant must be present at Joey Lake Union on November 10 at 7:00pm to win.
2. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 10th from among all eligible entries received by Seattle Met magazine Promotion Department, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person/household/address.
3. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of prize notification. Winner’s guests must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to the sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
4. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Seattle Met, Sagacity Media Inc. or Joey Restaurants, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all retail licensees are ineligible. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of individual winners.
5. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered world wide and on web without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
6. Grand Prize: Trip for two (2) to Park City, Utah. Trip includes round trip coach airfare, standard double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights, two (2) tickets to the Film Screenings (1) Prize pack (contents of prize pack to be determined at a later date). Travel dates take place January 19th – January 31st, 2001. Film and seating assignments are subject to sponsor’s sole discretion, availability and change. Trip winner and travel guest must book their travel at the same time and must travel on the same itinerary. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $2,000.00/each. Actual value depends on date/time of departure. Departure can only be from Seattle/Tacoma airport to Salt Lake City airport. Winner must accept prize as stated by sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The difference between the stated and actual value will not be awarded.
7. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.