With no patience for talking points, scripted answers, or conventional wisdom, award-winning news reporters Erica C. Barnett and Josh Feit break news from City Hall, Olympia, and the campaign trail.
Sign up for Seattle Met Daily, our weekday roundup of important news, must reads, and civic events.
Contact us (we love your tips).
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Regional Voters Happy to Pay for More Light Rail
- City Workers Walk Out
- Friday LIKES & DISLIKES: Why Don't Republicans Support Light Rail?
- What Does Capital Gains Tax Opponent Senator Andy Hill Really Have to Gain?
- A Bipartisan Constitutional Amendment to Change the Initiative Process
- Afternoon Jolt: Veteran Progressive Licata Won't Seek Re-election
- Afternoon Jolt: Mr. Tutta Bella Goes to DC and Transit Voters aren't Just in Seattle Anymore
- After Making Big Donations, Costco's Agenda Moves Forward in Olympia