Some one-liner observations about the mayor's race that don't quite merit posts on their own ...
1) McGinn's going to win because there's no "snowstorm."
2) Murray's going to win because McGinn is the snowstorm.
3) Surprise: Ed Murray is not Joe Mallahan.
4) Surprise: Gay marriage is not a city issue.
5) Surprise: Murray has more contributors than McGinn and his average contribution, just like McGinn's, is below $230.
6) McGinn will win because he wants it more.
7) Murray will lose because he has the chamber endorsement.
8) Murray will win because he has the chamber endorsement and the Washington Conservation Voters endorsement.
Oh, and .... with four reasons above that give McGinn the win and four reasons that give Murray the win...
9) If you're wondering which mayoral candidate PubliCola is supporting: We're backing the hotheaded Irish Catholic guy with the Japanese American spouse.