With no patience for talking points, scripted answers, or conventional wisdom, award-winning reporter Josh Feit breaks news from City Hall, Olympia, and the campaign trail.
Sign up for Seattle Met Daily, our weekday roundup of important news, must reads, and civic events.
Contact us (we love your tips).
Subscribe to our RSS feed to follow PubliCola throughout the day.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Regional Voters Happy to Pay for More Light Rail
- Friday LIKES & DISLIKES: Why Don't Republicans Support Light Rail?
- A Bipartisan Constitutional Amendment to Change the Initiative Process
- Afternoon Jolt: Mr. Tutta Bella Goes to DC and Transit Voters aren't Just in Seattle Anymore
- Afternoon Jolt: Veteran Progressive Licata Won't Seek Re-election
- What Does Capital Gains Tax Opponent Senator Andy Hill Really Have to Gain?
- City Workers Walk Out
- After Making Big Donations, Costco's Agenda Moves Forward in Olympia