With no patience for talking points, scripted answers, or conventional wisdom, award-winning reporter Josh Feit breaks news from City Hall, Olympia, and the campaign trail.
Sign up for Seattle Met Daily, our weekday roundup of important news, must reads, and civic events.
Contact us (we love your tips).
Subscribe to our RSS feed to follow PubliCola throughout the day.
- Seattle Met and PubliCola's Super Task Force to Save the City
- Seattle Sound Transit Board Members O'Brien and Phillips Try to Save Northgate Ped/Bike Bridge
- The Oil Train Industry is Putting Seattle at Risk
- Competing Policy Choices
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- PubliCalendar: Food Banks, Jimmy Stewart, and King County Jail
- WSDOT Map Shows Worst Damage
- We Tour Seattle's Alturra aPodments