If anyone can reshape the classical genre, it’s yMusic, a sextet of young, classically trained musicians who have collaborated with everyone from Annie Clark of St. Vincent to the Dirty Projectors, The National, Bon Iver and Ra Ra Riot. Their crossover classical-indie collaborations have begun to garner much deserved acclaim as they bring classical music outside its traditional structures and stages.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots