If anyone can reshape the classical genre, it’s yMusic, a sextet of young, classically trained musicians who have collaborated with everyone from Annie Clark of St. Vincent to the Dirty Projectors, The National, Bon Iver and Ra Ra Riot. Their crossover classical-indie collaborations have begun to garner much deserved acclaim as they bring classical music outside its traditional structures and stages.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar