If anyone can reshape the classical genre, it’s yMusic, a sextet of young, classically trained musicians who have collaborated with everyone from Annie Clark of St. Vincent to the Dirty Projectors, The National, Bon Iver and Ra Ra Riot. Their crossover classical-indie collaborations have begun to garner much deserved acclaim as they bring classical music outside its traditional structures and stages.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work