If anyone can reshape the classical genre, it’s yMusic, a sextet of young, classically trained musicians who have collaborated with everyone from Annie Clark of St. Vincent to the Dirty Projectors, The National, Bon Iver and Ra Ra Riot. Their crossover classical-indie collaborations have begun to garner much deserved acclaim as they bring classical music outside its traditional structures and stages.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- 43rd District Winners and Losers
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill