If anyone can reshape the classical genre, it’s yMusic, a sextet of young, classically trained musicians who have collaborated with everyone from Annie Clark of St. Vincent to the Dirty Projectors, The National, Bon Iver and Ra Ra Riot. Their crossover classical-indie collaborations have begun to garner much deserved acclaim as they bring classical music outside its traditional structures and stages.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"