Woody Allen in the '70s
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–32
While Woody Allen remains one of the most prolific and acclaimed filmmakers in the business today, it’s hard to argue that his early work in the 1970s wasn’t his finest. Rediscover his brilliant nebbish roots with screenings of Annie Hall (a new 35mm print), Manhattan, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), Bananas, and Love and Death.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16