Woody Allen in the '70s
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–32
While Woody Allen remains one of the most prolific and acclaimed filmmakers in the business today, it’s hard to argue that his early work in the 1970s wasn’t his finest. Rediscover his brilliant nebbish roots with screenings of Annie Hall (a new 35mm print), Manhattan, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), Bananas, and Love and Death.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale