Woody Allen in the '70s
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–32
While Woody Allen remains one of the most prolific and acclaimed filmmakers in the business today, it’s hard to argue that his early work in the 1970s wasn’t his finest. Rediscover his brilliant nebbish roots with screenings of Annie Hall (a new 35mm print), Manhattan, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), Bananas, and Love and Death.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar