Woody Allen in the '70s
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–32
While Woody Allen remains one of the most prolific and acclaimed filmmakers in the business today, it’s hard to argue that his early work in the 1970s wasn’t his finest. Rediscover his brilliant nebbish roots with screenings of Annie Hall (a new 35mm print), Manhattan, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), Bananas, and Love and Death.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)