Woody Allen in the '70s
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–32
While Woody Allen remains one of the most prolific and acclaimed filmmakers in the business today, it’s hard to argue that his early work in the 1970s wasn’t his finest. Rediscover his brilliant nebbish roots with screenings of Annie Hall (a new 35mm print), Manhattan, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), Bananas, and Love and Death.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?