Features:Price: , Children are FREE
Anytime Seattle sound artist Trimpin unveils new work, we stop to listen: to the eerie duck call of the Fire Organ, or the mechanized plucking of guitars. His kinetic sculptures are the stuff of genius—he is, after all, MacArthur certified—and for his latest installation, he deconstructs pianos to play sweet music on their own.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches