Features:Price: , Children are FREE
Anytime Seattle sound artist Trimpin unveils new work, we stop to listen: to the eerie duck call of the Fire Organ, or the mechanized plucking of guitars. His kinetic sculptures are the stuff of genius—he is, after all, MacArthur certified—and for his latest installation, he deconstructs pianos to play sweet music on their own.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy