Features:Price: , Children are FREE
Anytime Seattle sound artist Trimpin unveils new work, we stop to listen: to the eerie duck call of the Fire Organ, or the mechanized plucking of guitars. His kinetic sculptures are the stuff of genius—he is, after all, MacArthur certified—and for his latest installation, he deconstructs pianos to play sweet music on their own.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40