Features:Price: , Children are FREE
Anytime Seattle sound artist Trimpin unveils new work, we stop to listen: to the eerie duck call of the Fire Organ, or the mechanized plucking of guitars. His kinetic sculptures are the stuff of genius—he is, after all, MacArthur certified—and for his latest installation, he deconstructs pianos to play sweet music on their own.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots