Features:Price: , Children are FREE
Anytime Seattle sound artist Trimpin unveils new work, we stop to listen: to the eerie duck call of the Fire Organ, or the mechanized plucking of guitars. His kinetic sculptures are the stuff of genius—he is, after all, MacArthur certified—and for his latest installation, he deconstructs pianos to play sweet music on their own.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."