Washington Brewers Festival
Celebrate Father’s Day in style at one of the only family-friendly beer fests around. Sample over 300 beers from almost 90 of the state’s finest breweries while taking in live music and keg tossing. The wee ones can keep entertained with craft booths and by sipping on cool beverages of their own (just like Mom and Pop!) in the root beer garden.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014