Vivian Maier: Out of the Shadows
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
In 2007 a boxful of prints, negatives, and undeveloped film was sold at auction in Chicago; it turned out to be a treasure trove of midcentury images by photographer Vivian Maier (1926–2009), whose black and whites captured both zeitgeist moments of the 1950s–70s and the simplicity of the everyday. The exhibit reflects nine “personal journeys” she made, from rural France to downtown Chicago.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo