The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day