The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)