The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)