The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar