The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots