The women of grunge get their due in this hard-rocking new play by Stranger Genius/actress Sarah Rudinoff and guitarist Gretta Harley, who conducted 40-plus interviews to create a gritty, realistic story of five Seattle musicians sharing a house (and the pleasures and pain of newfound fame) in the early ’90s. Each night the show’s characters (backed by a live band) will play a ’90s punk-rock soundtrack, featuring songs by 66 Saints, 7 Year Bitch, Hammerbox, and more.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work