The Sonics and Mudhoney
There aren’t many concert bills that can make the local grunge godfathers of Mudhoney look like the fresh young pups, but the Sonics were part of the ’60s Seattle garage rock boom before the Mudhoney dudes were even born. Get out and honor these two local icons.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)