Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15–$35
Seattle’s Seagull Project, an ensemble of Chekhov-lovin’ actors, pays tribute to its namesake with a production of Anton’s first major play. The troupe takes nine months to workshop each play—researching, dissecting, debating, and rehearsing—so they can wear the characters like a second skin.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle