The Mountain Goats
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $24
On the latest Mountain Goats record, Transcendental Youth, lyrical mastermind John Darnielle tackles the topic of mental illness head on (“there’s no such thing…we’re all mentally ill”). And while the album is comprised of grim tales about overdoses and isolation, it explores new territory with horn-laden songs like “Cry for Judas.”
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots