The Lion King
Disney's The Lion King is the fourth-longest running and highest grossing show on Broadway — and for good reason. Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life the well-know story and Oscar-winning classics "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life" from the animated film with a visual feast of stunning costumes, intricate puppeteering sequences, and impressive choreography. Flocks of kites fly above the stage to recreate a scene of birds over the African savanna, stilt walkers travel on all fours as giraffes, and a few dancers transform into a whole herd of gazelle in this memorable musical production.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale