The Lion King
Disney's The Lion King is the fourth-longest running and highest grossing show on Broadway — and for good reason. Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life the well-know story and Oscar-winning classics "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life" from the animated film with a visual feast of stunning costumes, intricate puppeteering sequences, and impressive choreography. Flocks of kites fly above the stage to recreate a scene of birds over the African savanna, stilt walkers travel on all fours as giraffes, and a few dancers transform into a whole herd of gazelle in this memorable musical production.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of