The Lion King
Disney's The Lion King is the fourth-longest running and highest grossing show on Broadway — and for good reason. Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life the well-know story and Oscar-winning classics "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life" from the animated film with a visual feast of stunning costumes, intricate puppeteering sequences, and impressive choreography. Flocks of kites fly above the stage to recreate a scene of birds over the African savanna, stilt walkers travel on all fours as giraffes, and a few dancers transform into a whole herd of gazelle in this memorable musical production.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One
- Democratic State AG Schools Democratic Sponsors of Payday Legislation