The Lion King
Disney's The Lion King is the fourth-longest running and highest grossing show on Broadway — and for good reason. Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life the well-know story and Oscar-winning classics "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life" from the animated film with a visual feast of stunning costumes, intricate puppeteering sequences, and impressive choreography. Flocks of kites fly above the stage to recreate a scene of birds over the African savanna, stilt walkers travel on all fours as giraffes, and a few dancers transform into a whole herd of gazelle in this memorable musical production.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21