The Lion King
Disney's The Lion King is the fourth-longest running and highest grossing show on Broadway — and for good reason. Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life the well-know story and Oscar-winning classics "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life" from the animated film with a visual feast of stunning costumes, intricate puppeteering sequences, and impressive choreography. Flocks of kites fly above the stage to recreate a scene of birds over the African savanna, stilt walkers travel on all fours as giraffes, and a few dancers transform into a whole herd of gazelle in this memorable musical production.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar