The Book of Mormon
The insane level of hype and adoration bestowed on The Book of Mormon would have one believe it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Here’s the thing: It might be. Matt Stone and Trey Parker’s musical comedy totally lives up to the praise thanks to sharp satirical writing, a sweet heart, and by far the funniest choreography around.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers