The Book of Mormon
The insane level of hype and adoration bestowed on The Book of Mormon would have one believe it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Here’s the thing: It might be. Matt Stone and Trey Parker’s musical comedy totally lives up to the praise thanks to sharp satirical writing, a sweet heart, and by far the funniest choreography around.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day