The Book of Mormon
The insane level of hype and adoration bestowed on The Book of Mormon would have one believe it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Here’s the thing: It might be. Matt Stone and Trey Parker’s musical comedy totally lives up to the praise thanks to sharp satirical writing, a sweet heart, and by far the funniest choreography around.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."