The Blood Brothers
Music can be a tranquil tool to soothe the wild beast.Seattle’s Blood Brothers was the antithesis of that. The chaotic noise rock act made waves in the ’00s with the rabid energy of its dual screaming vocalists. After breaking up in 2007, the Blood Brothers reunite to run back the mayhem.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue