The Avett Brothers
The homespun folk of North Carolina’s the Avett Brothers sounds much more natural than their more pop-driven peers like Mumford and Sons and the Lumineers. Here’s hoping the intimate songs (including tunes from the group’s latest album, Magpie and the Dandelion) aren’t swallowed up by the cavernous, unforgiving acoustics of KeyArena.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."