The Art of Video Games
From Mario to Mass Effect, video games have a history of being neglected as an art form. Explore the range of pixelated playable art across 40 years and 80 games when the Smithsonian’s exhibition visits EMP. Stick around to play Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros, The Secret of Monkey Island, Myst, and Flower.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"