The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots