The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014