The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)