The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?