The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy