The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
A film adaptation of Michael Chabon’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay has been trapped in development hell for over a decade, but a stage version becomes reality at Book-It Rep. The titular Jewish cousins Kavalier and Clay make it through World War II and end up working on the Golden Age of comic books.
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Capitol Hill Block Party 2015 Features TV on the Radio, Ratatat, and the Kills