Taproot Theatre Conversations: Stories of a Stranger
Features:Price: Free (Ticket required)
Taproot Theatre's In the Book Of’s story about an Afghan translator dealing with visa issue and suspicious locals when in the United States provides perfect fodder for community conversation. Taproot partners with World Relief Seattle for a “Stories of the Stranger” panel event, which features Afghan refugees who transitioned to Seattle and the American families that welcomed them.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo