Taproot Theatre Conversations: Stories of a Stranger
Features:Price: Free (Ticket required)
Taproot Theatre's In the Book Of’s story about an Afghan translator dealing with visa issue and suspicious locals when in the United States provides perfect fodder for community conversation. Taproot partners with World Relief Seattle for a “Stories of the Stranger” panel event, which features Afghan refugees who transitioned to Seattle and the American families that welcomed them.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."