Taproot Theatre Conversations: Stories of a Stranger
Features:Price: Free (Ticket required)
Taproot Theatre's In the Book Of’s story about an Afghan translator dealing with visa issue and suspicious locals when in the United States provides perfect fodder for community conversation. Taproot partners with World Relief Seattle for a “Stories of the Stranger” panel event, which features Afghan refugees who transitioned to Seattle and the American families that welcomed them.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One