Taproot Theatre Conversations: Stories of a Stranger
Features:Price: Free (Ticket required)
Taproot Theatre's In the Book Of’s story about an Afghan translator dealing with visa issue and suspicious locals when in the United States provides perfect fodder for community conversation. Taproot partners with World Relief Seattle for a “Stories of the Stranger” panel event, which features Afghan refugees who transitioned to Seattle and the American families that welcomed them.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)