Taproot Theatre Conversations: Stories of a Stranger
Features:Price: Free (Ticket required)
Taproot Theatre's In the Book Of’s story about an Afghan translator dealing with visa issue and suspicious locals when in the United States provides perfect fodder for community conversation. Taproot partners with World Relief Seattle for a “Stories of the Stranger” panel event, which features Afghan refugees who transitioned to Seattle and the American families that welcomed them.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar