Sync Music Video Festival
Reality TV killed the video star. Or so it seems on MTV. But hopefully Beyoncé has set a trend that may revitalize the lost art of the music video. SIFF understands the impact of creating an entire package presentation, and they will celebrate the most exciting and significant works with their first Sync Music Video Festival.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots