Sync Music Video Festival
Reality TV killed the video star. Or so it seems on MTV. But hopefully Beyoncé has set a trend that may revitalize the lost art of the music video. SIFF understands the impact of creating an entire package presentation, and they will celebrate the most exciting and significant works with their first Sync Music Video Festival.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)