Lauded playwright Sir Alan Ayckbourn travels across the pond to direct the American premiere of his play Sugar Daddies at ACT. The show follows a college student who comes to the aid of an older man when he is hit by a car. When the man begins lavishing her with expensive gifts, questions arise about his potentially sketchy dealings.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."