On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?