On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle