On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen