On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue