On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City