On the Boards: Studio Suppers
Given our hectic schedules, “dinner and a show” can sound like a prehistoric notion—like we’re pining for the days of rotary phones and two-martini lunches. But with its new Studio Supper series, On the Boards has reinvigorated the preshow meal, inviting 50 lucky patrons to come early for a family-style dinner prepared by a big-deal local chef: Cormac Mahoney. Maria Hines. Ethan Stowell. Perfect strangers gather around two tables that seat 25 each, drinking wine and talking culture as OtB staffers spoon chicken sausage and perfectly poached sturgeon onto plates. You pay what you can afford on a sliding scale from $25–$100, with a portion of proceeds supporting local charities.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week