Hot Java Cool Jazz
Stellar jazz programs are the not so secret gems of the Seattle public school system. The annual Starbucks Hot Java Cool Jazz event gives these sterling student jazz bands a chance to showcase their skills on the historic Paramount stage while raising money to help fund their respective programs. This year’s lineup includes national jazz powerhouses Garfield and Roosevelt, as well as Ballard, Bothell, and Mountlake Terrace high schools.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Murray Uses City Authority to Halt Shell Oil
- And the James Beard Best Chef Northwest Is...
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Neighborhood Is About to Get a Farmers Market
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- The 15 Best Margaritas in Seattle
- 35 Essential Seattle Dining Experiences