Hot Java Cool Jazz
Stellar jazz programs are the not so secret gems of the Seattle public school system. The annual Starbucks Hot Java Cool Jazz event gives these sterling student jazz bands a chance to showcase their skills on the historic Paramount stage while raising money to help fund their respective programs. This year’s lineup includes national jazz powerhouses Garfield and Roosevelt, as well as Ballard, Bothell, and Mountlake Terrace high schools.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One