Hot Java Cool Jazz
Stellar jazz programs are the not so secret gems of the Seattle public school system. The annual Starbucks Hot Java Cool Jazz event gives these sterling student jazz bands a chance to showcase their skills on the historic Paramount stage while raising money to help fund their respective programs. This year’s lineup includes national jazz powerhouses Garfield and Roosevelt, as well as Ballard, Bothell, and Mountlake Terrace high schools.
- 6 Things a Waiter Should Never Say
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Seattle Sound Transit Board Members O'Brien and Phillips Try to Save Northgate Ped/Bike Bridge
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Things to See and Do in Winter in Seattle