Hot Java Cool Jazz
Stellar jazz programs are the not so secret gems of the Seattle public school system. The annual Starbucks Hot Java Cool Jazz event gives these sterling student jazz bands a chance to showcase their skills on the historic Paramount stage while raising money to help fund their respective programs. This year’s lineup includes national jazz powerhouses Garfield and Roosevelt, as well as Ballard, Bothell, and Mountlake Terrace high schools.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo