St. Patrick’s Day Party at Fadó Irish Pub
Those of you who are serious about this sacred holiday will be at Fadó Irish Pub bright and early for “kegs and eggs” at 8am. You’ll get your fill of Irish tunes throughout the day with visits from the Seattle Firefighter Pipes & Drums Band, and official sets starting at 3:30 with the True Romand Band. If you’re still standing at 6pm you can catch Hennessy & Co. and if you survive till 10pm you’ll hear the Kennedy Brothers (but then you might be doing it wrong).
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers