St. Patrick’s Day Party at Fadó Irish Pub
Those of you who are serious about this sacred holiday will be at Fadó Irish Pub bright and early for “kegs and eggs” at 8am. You’ll get your fill of Irish tunes throughout the day with visits from the Seattle Firefighter Pipes & Drums Band, and official sets starting at 3:30 with the True Romand Band. If you’re still standing at 6pm you can catch Hennessy & Co. and if you survive till 10pm you’ll hear the Kennedy Brothers (but then you might be doing it wrong).
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots