St. Patrick’s Day Party at Fadó Irish Pub
Those of you who are serious about this sacred holiday will be at Fadó Irish Pub bright and early for “kegs and eggs” at 8am. You’ll get your fill of Irish tunes throughout the day with visits from the Seattle Firefighter Pipes & Drums Band, and official sets starting at 3:30 with the True Romand Band. If you’re still standing at 6pm you can catch Hennessy & Co. and if you survive till 10pm you’ll hear the Kennedy Brothers (but then you might be doing it wrong).
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)