St. Patrick’s Day Party at Fadó Irish Pub
Those of you who are serious about this sacred holiday will be at Fadó Irish Pub bright and early for “kegs and eggs” at 8am. You’ll get your fill of Irish tunes throughout the day with visits from the Seattle Firefighter Pipes & Drums Band, and official sets starting at 3:30 with the True Romand Band. If you’re still standing at 6pm you can catch Hennessy & Co. and if you survive till 10pm you’ll hear the Kennedy Brothers (but then you might be doing it wrong).
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014