Features:Age: All Ages Price: $99-$399
After working more than three decades as Seattle opera’s general director, Speight Jenkins deserves a sendoff as grandiose as the hundreds of productions he’s overseen. He’ll receive his own curtain call at Speight Celebration, a one-night special featuring his most adored singers performing some of his favorite works from Wagner, Gershwin, Puccini, Verdi, and more.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots