Features:Age: All Ages Price: $99-$399
After working more than three decades as Seattle opera’s general director, Speight Jenkins deserves a sendoff as grandiose as the hundreds of productions he’s overseen. He’ll receive his own curtain call at Speight Celebration, a one-night special featuring his most adored singers performing some of his favorite works from Wagner, Gershwin, Puccini, Verdi, and more.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."