Features:Age: All Ages Price: $99-$399
After working more than three decades as Seattle opera’s general director, Speight Jenkins deserves a sendoff as grandiose as the hundreds of productions he’s overseen. He’ll receive his own curtain call at Speight Celebration, a one-night special featuring his most adored singers performing some of his favorite works from Wagner, Gershwin, Puccini, Verdi, and more.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014