Features:Age: All Ages Price: $99-$399
After working more than three decades as Seattle opera’s general director, Speight Jenkins deserves a sendoff as grandiose as the hundreds of productions he’s overseen. He’ll receive his own curtain call at Speight Celebration, a one-night special featuring his most adored singers performing some of his favorite works from Wagner, Gershwin, Puccini, Verdi, and more.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work